SuperSU latest stable release at this post
Changelogs 14.01.2017 - v2.79 - SR3
- Fix erroneously deleting SuperSU's copy of app_process on 6.0 since 2.79-SR1
- GUI: Fix app_process requirement detection when supersu context used
- Fully eliminate sugote binary, no longer needed due to SELinux handling improvements in earlier versions
- Support /system/xbin/sush as default shell
- Adjust LD_PRELOAD filtering to exclude suhide's libraries
- ZIP: Motorola: default to systemless mode
Please keep track of the version numbers in the thread titles, as the latest test release may not always be newer than the latest stable release.
Read the detailed release notes here.
The latest test release is:
You can download this SuperSU update zip below
That is a recovery flashable ZIP (I recommend FlashFire or TWRP). If you want to install via APK, it is also present inside the ZIP, in the common folder.